COTA Travel Assist gives people the freedom to continue to engage with life, even if something has limited their ability to do so - whether due to illness, trauma, or aging.
We have the clinical skills and expertise to provide safe therapeutic experiences and activities both inside the home and out in the community - local to global.
Founder - Rachel Corcoran, COTA/L:
Being by her mother's side for the last 6 weeks of her life, Rachel Corcoran learned the value in providing the simple pleasures - they can bring joy to any circumstance and improve quality of life. With over 10 years experience working in skilled nursing facilities, Rachel launched COTA Travel Assist to use her skills as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to help people - especially elders and those with neurological disorders - live their best life.
- Help loved ones attend family events/celebrations
- Provide rides to appointments & stay with the client
- Assist with discharge transistions
- Vacation planning & solutions for special needs
- Provide physical assistance throughout your trip
- Be a medical & rehabilitation liaison
- Identify goals to improve quality of life
- Provide joyful therapeutic experiences
- Licensed Rehabilitation Professionals
- Certified Dementia Care Specialists
- Certified Fall Prevention Specialists
- CPR Certified
- HIPAA Certified
- Certified in Medication Administration
- Member of the National Aging in Place Council
Please call, email, or use the contact form for more information.